HSPRG - Recent Journal Articles
- Solano, P. “Sources of Interest Cost Savings Realized Through State Bond Banking: A Case of Market Segmentation”, Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting and Financial Management , Vol. 22, No. 1, Spring 2010.
- Solano, P. “An Appraisal of Interest Cost Savings of State Bond Banks”, Municipal Finance Journal, Vol. 25: No 4, Winter 2005.
- Solano, P. “Budgeting” in Management Policies in Local Government Finance, J. Richard Aronson and Eli Schwartz, Eds. (International City/County Managers Association, 2004).
- Solano, P. “The Economics of Public Health: Financing Drug Abuse Treatment Services: (with William Cartwright), Health Policy, Vol. 66: No 3, December 2003, 247-260.
- Solano, P. “A Commentary on ‘Contemporary U.S. Drug Policy: Issues Lessons and Understanding Drawn from Drug War Heresies: Learning from Other Vices, Times, and Places’ by Robert J. MacCoun and Peter Reuter” Journal of Mental Health Policy and Economics, Vol. 15: No. 4, 2002.
- Principal Retention in Delaware
- Gambling Prevalence and Intensity: The Pattern and Determinents
- Lesser Known Diseases: Impact of Education Intervention
- Willingness to Pay - Impact of Premium on Delaware Healthy Children's Program
- Perspective in Drug Treatment Economic Evaluations